Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Wholesale Terms & Conditions
- Our available wholesale items are listed in our catalogue. Prices are subject to change, without notification, at the discretion of Sea Salt & Twig Designs & Apothecary and its parent, Combdon NL 2019. All pricing within the catalogue is before tax.
- Each item we produce is individually crafted by hand and may therefore vary from photo’s, descriptions and sizing.
- Our skincare is made by hand in small batches, in our studio. Each batch may vary slightly based on this.
- We use ECOCERT and organic raw materials where possible to keep each item wholesome and earthy.
- All our skincare products are registered with Health Canada and insured. Documentation is available as needed.
- We are registered with the province of Newfoundland and Labrador to use Moose and Caribou Antler in our jewelry and button designs. Permits will be provided to you when purchasing these items.
Use of Our Products
- We have carved out our wild-crafted niche in skincare and are excited to share our products and journey with you and your customers. Any products used in a rental or business establishment must be displayed in our original packaging. Each item that is used, must be in its corresponding package with the label, logo and ingredient information available as per Health Canada and insurance regulations.
- We allow the refill of our products as they are being consumed. We are not responsible or hold any liability for the mixture of different batches of refilled products. We craft as naturally as possible, therefore some of our items will have an expiry date.
- Please follow all storage recommendations listed on each product. We are not responsible for defects due to improper storage, handling and usage.
- Wholesale litre refills are available for refilling only and not for resale. This includes rebottling and selling our wholesale refills. All items are available to purchase in retail sizes on our website should your customers be interested.
- First time purchase minimum: $500 (freight and taxes not included)
- Return order minimum: $300 (freight and taxes not included)
- Please contact us for custom wholesale ordering or more information.
- Button Only Orders: First time purchase minimum: $150, Additional Order Minimum $100 (freight and taxes not included)
- Terms subject to change, without notice, at the discretion of Sea Salt & Twig Designs & Apothecary and its parent, Combdon NL 2019.
- Invoices are payable with all major credit cards or through email transfer.
- We do not offer credit and on-account options.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to fulfillment.
- Creation of pieces will begin upon receipt of invoice payment and agreement to wholesale terms and conditions.
- All pieces are made to order. Please allow us a minimum of 4-6 weeks of production time to create your order. Need your order sooner? Please let us know. Additional charges may apply.
We reserve the right to make substitutions for items that become unavailable.
- Supply chains can frequently change, creating difficulty in finding high quality raw materials at affordable pricing.
- Each item that needs to have a substitution will be created with equal or greater value. Communication will be made if we cannot produce an item to the standards of our business values. We work hard to keep every piece of our business unique and of high quality and therefore refuse to create and sell a lesser item.
- Any cancellations after the invoice is paid and production has begun will be subject to a restocking fee of 25% or greater of the total invoice at the discretion of Sea Salt & Twig Designs & Apothecary and its parent, Combdon NL 2019. Return shipping is not included in the restocking fee and will be charged accordingly at the cost and coordination of the buyer.
- Any custom or special orders are non-refundable.
- Freight cost is not included in wholesale orders. Cost of shipping will be dependent on the size and weight of the order. For local orders, pick up or delivery for a fee can be arranged on an order-by-order basis.
- All orders are shipped with Canada Post unless otherwise stated. Tracking will be provided for wholesale shipments.
- Buyer is responsible for any additional costs, duties or shipping and handling fees incurred. Please request shipping insurance during the order process if needed. We are not responsible for damage to your order once it has left our facility.
- We are not responsible for lost mail. If your package is not delivered, please let us know as soon as possible and we will work with you to find/track the package as best we can.
Damaged or Defective Goods
- Should you have any items that arrived damaged or defective, please contact us immediately.
- Sea Salt & Twig Designs & Apothecary reserves the right to inspect any damaged piece or item and authorize repairs, replacements or returns. Returns or repairs will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- If the item is defective, we will gladly replace with the same or similar item at the same value. We will arrange for the defective item to be returned to us.
- If the item is damaged, we reserve the right to inspect the damage. If the damage was due to our own negligence, then we will gladly replace with the same or similar item at the same value. If the damage was incurred during shipping, we will refer you to the shipper to submit an insurance claim with them. We will support this process as best we can to get you the result you prefer.
- We are not responsible for damages incurred after the items are in your possession. We reserve the right to inspect and decide on the course of action for each damaged item.
By completing an order and upon receipt of payment of an invoice from Sea Salt & Twig Designs & Apothecary (Combdon NL 2019), you hereby state that you have read, understand and agree to fully comply with the list of terms and conditions set out by Sea Salt & Twig Designs & Apothecary for the entire duration that you carry and sell any product by Sea Salt & Twig Designs & Apothecary. We reserve the right to cancel any wholesale agreement should our terms and conditions be violated.